WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I own a vintage crown at 2 Vostok watch. However the crown is missing and I was planning to order one. I am not aware of this type of case code and the guys at komandirskie.com linked me to Головка 21, 43, 81 НТ для часов Восток купить с бесплатной доставкой

Could anyone please confirm if this is the crown, or if not, any crown on meranom of komandirskie.com that I should look for. Any help will be greatly appreciated since it will power up this old boy ! Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
624 Posts
That's a 33 case, not sure which stem/crown assembly it takes tho.
Recently posted 33 case watch:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's a 33 case, not sure which stem/crown assembly it takes tho.
Recently posted 33 case watch:
Hi, agreed. Its a 33x case. Thanks for your help!!

Now to find a crown for this old case :( I own two watches with the same case but I have only one functional crown. Please let me know if sharing photos of the crown/dimensions will help

·
Registered
624 Posts
As far as I know the only difference in Amphibia crown assemblies is the length of the stem, I thought there was only 2 different lengths, maybe there's more. If you have one already you should be able to measure it and find the right replacement. The only trick is knowing where to take the measurements, since the wobble crown and different crown types might make determining the length tricky.

My amphibia 420 case stem/crown is 22.8mm total length crown-engaged (crown-out), 21.2mm crown-rotate (crown-in), with crown thickness 3.8mm.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@KOwatch you have been of immense help! Will check and compare the size and probably go for the 42x case crown. Thanks a ton!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts