WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Usually, when it is time to buy a timepiece I enjoy searching the forums to find something used - but in mint condition - and taking it off their hands for a great discount.

Unfortunately, my girlfriends birthday is coming up and I would like to surprise her with a Michele watch she has been talking about for over 2 years now. I am not sure exactly what model
she wants, so I'll just use my best judgement. She obviously wants one with diamonds!

Anyway, I don't want to go "grey market" and I simply dont have the time to find one used because they are pretty rare to find used...

Basically I am looking for somewhere to purchase an authentic new or used Michele watch for some form of a discount, I know this forum has vendors, so as long as they are not "grey market"
perhaps someone can point me in the right direction, FEEL FREE TO SHOOT ME A PM!

Best,

·
Registered
617 Posts
Topper Jewelers is a WUS sponsor and well-regarded on the forums (click on the Sponsors link at the top of the page; Topper is on the righthand side about 2/3 of the way down). They're an authorized dealer for Michele.

They also sell pre-loved timepiece, with 3 Michele watches available - all with diamonds!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts