WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a Chinese/Asian replacement for a Rolex 1570. Gotta match in dimensions ,etc dial feet as well would be a huge plus ! Quartz would be ok -actually more than ok -too ! I know its almost sacrilegious -but I don't care ! Help!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have an old datejust that the movement was shot. Shot being defined as It cost more for parts than it was worth. So I figured it would be a simple thing to just replace it I was wrong ! I was hoping for a simple order xx-xxxx form yyyy.com . LOL ! For the record, its mine ,its genuine, I would just as soon pop in a nice quartz movement. More accurate and less headaches ! I do not view Rolex any different than Timex. Its a watch not a religious artifact ! Sorry for the rant-but this project frustrates me !

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This is going to be more interesting as time goes by, since Rolex decided to stop supporting the older movements/models. ! I get so frustrated w this I am tempted to just throw in a quartz movement- If i could figure out which one would work ! LOL

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LOL! I couldn't agree more ! Lets make it exclusive(expensive) then the public will think that is a superior product ! Especially if we spend millions of (their)dollars on advertising (aka-putting lipstick on a pig) and give them away by the boat loads to every 1st,2nd and third rate athlete/actor/and celebrity on the planet ! P.T. Barnum would be proud !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts