WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Watch noob here, im looking for a watch with a simplistic design sort of thick and an automatic winder. I would price the price to be under 300. If any of you can help that would be awesome.

P.S. sorry if i seem a little bit formal, i just like to talk like a human being nt lyke dis yo.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Hi
Check out the Orient M-Force, I just got it and it might fit your desire. I think I paid 325 if I am not mistaken directly from Orient using their 50 percent discount.
The time is very accurate and it has a display power reserve indicator and sapphire crystal.
It also includes hacking and besides being an automatic you can hand wind it. You don't see those options on too many automatics around 300.

·
Registered
4,402 Posts
OMG,,an auto for around 300..That would give you a choice of several hundred watches...I say as usual look through all the what are you wearing threads,and make a list of some you like,then you should be able to post some questions about a more certain watch you might want to try....I am sure you know that there is tons of post just like this one...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts