WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
picture060.jpg picture061.jpg picture059.jpg

This was passed down to me by my grandfather, It has what looks like a number 20 next to the omega symbol on the bottom side, not the back. Swiss made at the bottom of the face. 10kt gold filled top caps etched into the last on the band closest to the face. SS bottom caps etched on the reverse. The face displays the day and date. Also the omega symbol at the top of the face is inside of a red box shape. I have been looking online and can not find ANYTHING that is exactly the same. It is f300 electronic chronometer. Can anyone tell me how old it is and just an idea of its value? (I have no intention of selling it I am just curious and don't want to be wearing an expensive watch everyday). Any other info would be much appreciated as well.

I know the pictures are bad quality, I'm sorry, it was the best I could do with my web cam.

Thanks again.
Patrick

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
Does it work and can u take better pics of the dial face? These are not terribly valuable but if it doesn't work it slams the value partly due to the lack of service parts.
If fully serviced and running fine it's maybe a $7-800 watch based on the overall condition (cant tell much from the pics) If it doesn't run it's not worth much, couple hundred. I encourage you to ditch that bracelet and have it serviced.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts