WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello All! First post here.
I need some help identifying some watches that were handed down to my mother from my great grandfather, and now she is handing them down to me. I am coming here because I cannot find anything on my own.

There are two watches, one of them is a Rotary watch with the markings Quartz on the face of the watch, and then on the back of the watch is the marking 2098.

The other watch is an Audax, which I understand is a very shady watch brand. It has the marking 17 Jewels underneath the marking Audax on the watch face and then on the bottom half of the watch face is Incabloc. The Audax watch has no markings on the back.

First watch is the Rotary and Second watch is the Audax.

IMG_2533.JPG IMG_2534.JPG IMG_2535.JPG IMG_2536.JPG
I am not aware of when the watches were purchased but I am assuming sometime in the 40s? Any info will help!! What time era, rarity, etc.

Thank you guys so much!

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
The Rotary is relatively modern, probably 1990s or later, the Audax is earlier (1960s/70s) and mechanical. I would say that neither are particularly rare or valuable.

·
Registered
4,309 Posts
Hi,

Those are nice simple dress watches. Nothing todo with rare and nowhere near 40s as said.
For more info movement photos are needed

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got it! I appreciate the info. They are both not working so I am taking them in today to get them looked at. I appreciate the help! I know absolutely nothing about watches so all my info was coming from my head lol. Thank you!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts