WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need help identifying watch worn by actress Brie Larson in the movie "Kong: Skull Island." I have gathered the only photos I could find of her wearing the watch. Seems like a military style watch with a nylon strap. Beyond that, I couldn't say for sure. Hopefully someone here can identify this watch. Please. Thanks in advance. -Paul

brielarson3.jpg brielarson4.jpg brielarson2.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Timex Camper.
Thanks LesserBlackDog. How sure are you? I ask because usually on these Hollywood films, they'll have the stars wearing top dollar watches. I've found the Camper online for cheap. I will likely purchase it. But I just wanted to be sure. Please let me know what helped you identify as this watch. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
7,911 Posts
Thanks LesserBlackDog. How sure are you? I ask because usually on these Hollywood films, they'll have the stars wearing top dollar watches. I've found the Camper online for cheap. I will likely purchase it. But I just wanted to be sure. Please let me know what helped you identify as this watch. Thanks in advance.
You are right. A movie actor\actress would never wear a Timex while exploring jungle with a giant ape.
It's clearly a Patek Philippe Calatrava Field watch - Grand Singe LE. MSRP 75000 bananas

Reactions: Hidef1080
1 - 10 of 10 Posts