WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I just joined the forum here. I was happy to see a lot of info on Vostok/Boctok watches and it has helped me a bit in getting closer to exactly which watch I have. So far, I have been able to gather that it is a Vostok 2409A, by looking at the paperwork that came with it. There is also a seagull with sunrays and a serial number on the back of it. As well as the word "Waterproof" in Russian. Is there any way to further identify it (i.e. year, value, etc.)? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks. web1.jpg web2.jpg

·
Registered
859 Posts
Vostok mini Komandirskie, mid-80s vintage, value isn't much; I see these on eBay for around $40. Not sure about the logo on the dial, though I have seen it before. 2409 movement is one of the best Vostok has ever produced, and will give you bombproof service for many, many years.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info! I found out that the logo on the front says "Russ", the old form for Russia. And I believe they are the basilicas in Moscow. Well, I got it free and it still works, so I think I'll keep it for a good long while. Thanks again!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts