WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys just bought this watch from an ebay seller from china. Didnt know there is such big thing going on for Tissot watches. After i went though this website im bit worried now. It would be great if you guys can let me know and i can ask them for a refund as i still have 6 days to do it.

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
695 Posts
Hi guys just bought this watch from an ebay seller from china. Didnt know there is such big thing going on for Tissot watches. After i went though this website im bit worried now. It would be great if you guys can let me know and i can ask them for a refund as i still have 6 days to do it.

Thanks
Looks pretty good, but don't know why your pushers are blue? They don't come from HQ like that, unless it's a regional thing for China??

Can anyone confirm that?

·
Registered
548 Posts
I've bought two watches from China (both Chinese) and they have blue on their pushers exactly like that.

It's probably impossible to tell from these photos - it certainly is for me - but my gut feeling is that this one ain't real.

A fake Cartier was sold recently by one of the largest and most respected chain stores in Japan. It had all of the boxes, paperwork and everything and the company swears black and blue that even they thought it was authentic. The only way the owner found out was by taking it to Cartier for a service and, once they got the back off...

...so, to be sure, I'd take it to a watch shop. Otherwise, you'll probably always wonder.

·
Registered
548 Posts
I hate to disagree, but I reckon it's better to take it to a professional to get it opened. You can do all sorts of horrible things to a watch if you open it without knowing what you're doing...plus, if it has a warranty, that might void it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
the pushers ain't blue, it's something like varnish or sealing wax, if you try scratch with your nail it will come off, makes me believe that in fact they may be original but they probably didn't pass in the quality control in some minor defect, reason why they are cheap

1 - 7 of 7 Posts