WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Christmas is fast approaching and so is my brithday. A few good buddies of mine would like to get me something special and being a freak that I am, I wanted another G-Shock to my collection.

However, I've laid eyes on a few models and am having a hard time trying to decide on one and please do not advise me to get all 3. I just want one special watch to commemorate the moment. I'll need your advise and your expertise in helping me to decide one of the following:

G-SHOCK LOVER'S COLLECTION 2007
G-SHOCK DAWN BLACK GULFMAN
G-SHOCK BEIGE MUDMAN

Help me!

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
I like the Gulfman best out of those.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Get the Gulfman, it seems to me the most collectible of the lot. The Lovers collection is a set of two right, so what you gonna do with the baby-G if you get it, unless of course you want to give it to someone special, then it's a good deal and save you the cost of another present lol. :-!

You have the Frog and the Mudman, so go for the Gulfman 25th anni, is my humble suggestion.

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
I concur, go for the Gulfman!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi everyone,

Thanks for the unanimous answer! Well after much thorough thinking, I've decided to with the Dawn Black Gulfman after all. It makes sense to buy it since I've acquired the Dawn Black Mudman and Frogman as mentioned by GameBoy.

Nevertheless, I've made a visit to my regular shop and made the purchase and here are the pics:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
I've decided to with the Dawn Black Gulfman after all. It makes sense to buy it since I've acquired the Dawn Black Mudman and Frogman as mentioned by GameBoy.
Wa ha ha, you are awesome, dude!!! Excellent choice, they go so well together ya? So you bought the present first and will present the bill to your friends? You have great friends, none of mine have ever bought me a G-Shock, damn!!! Maybe they think I have too many already, but don't they realise that for us, the more the merrier, LOL.

Wear them proud...:-!

P.S.

Was wondering... is the grooves on the bezel a dirt magnet you think? Is it really rough???

P.S. again,

Could you please move the Mudman from in-between Teddy's legs, he seems to be enjoying it too much...lol.

·
Registered
87 Posts
You made the right decision. They look awesome together. Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Great choice, enjoy.

Andy

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
It looks awesome to have the three together.

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
It's such a great looking G. It's against my principles to pay extra for special editions, but I could almost make an exception for the DB Gulfman. :p

·
Registered
4,883 Posts
I see that I've missed the vote but I'd vote Gulfman as well.

I have solar version and quite frankly out of all of mine Gs solar gulfman gets most wrist time! :-!

If regular version ever becomes avaliable at local malls I'll snatch one for sure! AWESOME MODEL! :-!

Wear it in good health mate! :-!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hi Gameboy,

Not sure if the groove is really a dirt magnet but I'll try to find out. However, it does feel slightly rough when I ran my finger over it but in a "good" way. After all, it's a DB Gulfman and I've nothing to complain about. :)

My Teddy does seem to have a broad and kinda satisfied smile doesn't he? Hehehe...I'll be more careful with where I put my G-Shocks around him next time. :p

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hi Guys,

Just want to say thanks and I'm really happy with the final decision in getting this watch. After all, it is with your blessings that I went ahead and got it.

Thank you so much!!!!!!!:-!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts