WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI!

I am desperatly trying to aquire on of my Grail G's the G-Shock G-Lide GL-151-9a prior to leaving for vacation on July 15(only 10 days left). Its an extremly rare G-Shock that is not hardly even seen on Japanese Yahoo Auctions. It was a special limited edition Transparent Yellow/metal G-Lide from April 2002 only released in a few selected markets in SE Asia and eastern Europe and Russia. One market that appears it was widely available was Indonesia and both forum members here that owns one of these are from Indonesia(Januar 74 and Wiyono). Wiyono (a very kind WUS member :-! ) recently bought one of these and also knew I was searching for one and he also knew that it was another one available where he bought his so he asked me if I was interested in buying it which of course I was. But when he was to buy it for me today it turned out someone else (that evil little..o| ) bought the last one last week so once again this G-Lide G-lides out of my hands...:-d

I have been searching for it once again all afternoon and eventually found this place selling it for 1940 Rubel which is about $82.50:

http://www.kickshop.ru/index.php?section=shop&subsect=trade&ID=7274

Problem is its in Russian so I need some help from the WUS community, someone that understands Russian?

Do they deliver abroad?

How do one order from there and how do I pay?

What is the shipping cost to Sweden?

That is what I need help with!

A desperate search from a fellow G-Shocker in need of his dope hehe :-d

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,586 Posts
Hi Joakim,

Unless you find someone in Russia, preferable knowing that shop, I rather advise you to search on Yahoo Japan or other sources. This is a 5 year old model that has been produced for a short time. So the watch could have been sold ages ago.

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
Joakim, re-post this on WUS Russian Watches Forum. I know there are some Russian-speaking posters there, from Russia itself and elsewhere. :-!

·
Registered
6,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Joakim,

Unless you find someone in Russia, preferable knowing that shop, I rather advise you to search on Yahoo Japan or other sources. This is a 5 year old model that has been produced for a short time. So the watch could have been sold ages ago.

Cheers,

Sjors
Don't you mean 6 years!:-d :)

I have been searching for it on Yahoo for 4 months now and so far not one has showed up. Im starting to suspect that this is one of those models that did not even appear on the japanese market!:think:

I know it can be risky ordering from a Russian site that is unknown but I would really like to have it before July 15 and since the watch Wiyno wanted to buy for me was lost to someone else. I think that perhaps this is my last option.

Joakim, re-post this on WUS Russian Watches Forum. I know there are some Russian-speaking posters there, from Russia itself and elsewhere. :-!
I did just that but so far no respondings perhaps more will read it tomorrow!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Правила работы нашего интернет-магазина​
-Regler för hur vår internetaffär fungerar.

Доставка по Миру занимает от 4-х дней. Условия и стоимость доставки Вам сообщит наш менеджер после вашего заказа
Отправка груза по предоплате или наложенным платежём.
Как сделать заказ с доставкой по России по предоплате:​

För de som skickar efter varor utanför Ryssland, så skickas de till kunden inom 3-4 dagar. Efter er beställning berättar vår manager hur varan skickas, det går att betala i förväg eller att skicka efter med postförskott.
  • Вы сообщаете нам пункт назначения и артикул товара.
Ni meddelar adressen dit varan skall skickas och varans artikelnummer.​
  • Мы проверяем возможность доставки в ваш город, наличие товара на складе, высчитываем стоимость доставки и сообщаем Вам.
Vi kollar möjligheten att skicka till ert land, om varan finns tillgänglig, samt meddelar fraktkostnad.​
  • Далее Вы делаете заказ удобным для Вас способом (см. \\\"Контакты\\\"). В заказе необходимо указать артикул товара, ФИО, полный почтовый адрес (включая почтовый индекс) и контактный телефон (по нему транспортная компания известит Вас о прибытии товара).
Du gör beställningen under rubriken "Контакты", ange artikelnr på varan, hemadress, postnr, tel nr mm.​
  • Мы резервируем товар на складе и сообщаем Вам об этом, после чего Вы можете оплатить стоимость товара через банк по указанным реквизитам.
Vi reserverar varan på lagret. Du betalar varan genom din bank.​
  • Оплатив стоимость товара, Вы извещаете нас об этом по электронной почте.
Meddela oss när du betalat varan.​
  • Мы отправляем товар по указанному Вами адресу.
Vi skickar varan till angiven adress​

Hoppas detta hjälper, kan översätta mer senare.//MB

·
Registered
2,744 Posts

Доставка по Миру занимает от 4-х дней. Условия и стоимость доставки Вам сообщит наш менеджер после вашего заказа

För de som skickar efter varor utanför Ryssland, så skickas de till kunden inom 3-4 dagar. Efter er beställning berättar vår manager hur varan skickas, det går att betala i förväg eller att skicka efter med postförskott.

• Мы проверяем возможность доставки в ваш город, наличие товара на складе, высчитываем стоимость доставки и сообщаем Вам.
Vi kollar möjligheten att skicka till ert land, om varan finns tillgänglig, samt meddelar fraktkostnad.​

• Далее Вы делаете заказ удобным для Вас способом (см. \\\"Контакты\\\"). В заказе необходимо указать артикул товара, ФИО, полный почтовый адрес (включая почтовый индекс) и контактный телефон (по нему транспортная компания известит Вас о прибытии товара).
Du gör beställningen under rubriken "Контакты", ange artikelnr på varan, hemadress, postnr, tel nr mm.​

• Мы резервируем товар на складе и сообщаем Вам об этом, после чего Вы можете оплатить стоимость товара через банк по указанным реквизитам.

Well, that's just super! :-! However, it is of no use, what so ever, for someone like me that reads neither Russian or Swedish. :-( I have been in Sweden though, Stockholm to be more precise. Does that count for anything?:think: :-d:-d

·
Registered
6,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Thanks alot!:-!

Where did you learn Russian?

I wonder if they mean that the goods will be delivered in 3-4 days or if they mean it will take that long to ship out?

It appears that I perhaps have to abandon this project of aquiring it prior to July 15 because it seems that there will be some effort with ordering from there. Apparently they only seem to offer bank transfers or money orders and those are slow and unsafe methods as well as sometimes costly.

I have not given up completely yeat though. Someone offered in PM to help so I guess Judgement day will be tomorrow. In order for it to work I guess it is a must that they can take CC or PayPal payment and that it is possible to arrange some sort of express delivery I am willing to pay up to $40 for delivery. Standard Post is not an option as it takes to long.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts