WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
His / her English is bad and shipping is only 50 bucks... hmmmm.... Personally I would put that much towards something (DateJust) else but that's just me.

·
Registered
647 Posts
His / her English is bad and shipping is only 50 bucks... hmm.
How much would you like to pay for shipping? Danish posts best insured product would cost 43usd worldwide wide, and they have a reputation for being expensive. I didn't know English skills were somehow connected, to the quality of a watch.

·
Premium Member
6,673 Posts
Looks legit to me. The lugs are over-polished for my taste, but the condition is otherwise ok.

·
Registered
733 Posts
How much would you like to pay for shipping? Danish posts best insured product would cost 43usd worldwide wide, and they have a reputation for being expensive. I didn't know English skills were somehow connected, to the quality of a watch.
Ok, I will rephrase, the watch may be able to be had for less money, less shipping and a better description, from another seller.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks legit to me. The lugs are over-polished for my taste, but the condition is otherwise ok.
Thank you Dan, and my other question is about the case back. I saw some marks maybe due to winding. Do you think it will be a problem?
Kai

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
As I said, it looks ok. I don't know what you mean by winding.
He means this picture below; Which clearly shows that the micro rotor has been robing on the back of case. Likely needs to be looked at by a professional and serviced; but that is true for all vintage watches.

Reactions: Dan S and VESPASIAN

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Those marks are caused by the rotor rubbing against the caseback. This is a sign that the movement needs a service.

Movement looks to be in better than average condition. Fix the rotor issues and this looks like a very nice watch.
gatorcpa

1 - 10 of 10 Posts