WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone give me some info on this watch. The face is unmarked however the movement is marked R. Muller. I tried to do some research but I came up with nothing. It's a really nice watch. I'll let the pictures do the talking.
20140517_132650.jpg 20140517_132854.jpg

Attachments

·
Moderator at Large
54,121 Posts
R. Muller was located in Geneva, Switzerland. Movement is not made by Muller, looks like an out of the rack 17 jewels hw movement made by AS or FHF.

·
Premium Member
32,431 Posts
R. Muller was located in Geneva, Switzerland. Movement is not made by Muller, looks like an out of the rack 17 jewels hw movement made by AS or FHF.
Nice call.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks so much! So your saying that this is falsely stamped R. MULLER. I find that interesting that a watchmaker would use that name purposely, even though it's so little known. Btw what age would you estimate it to be?

·
Moderator at Large
54,121 Posts
Thanks so much! So your saying that this is falsely stamped R. MULLER. I find that interesting that a watchmaker would use that name purposely, even though it's so little known. Btw what age would you estimate it to be?
I did not say the movement is stamped falsely. At those times, 60s, 70s it was a quite common pratice to do so. R. Muller " brands": Roi des Eaux, Supervernos, Winthal.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts