WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I really need help finding some info on this watch. What it's worth (in used condition), date of manufacture, and stuff like that. I am a noob when it comes to watches so any help would be much appreciated! Hvala unaprijed.
-Ivan

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
If you're just getting into watches, I need to tell you up front that in my opinion, no matter what your price range, you can do better than Invicta.

·
Banned
5,821 Posts
So Invicta makes watches of poor quality?
Not really. They have quality control problems and their customer service is pretty bad, but if you get a good one they are decent watches. The style of some of them tends to be polarizing.

Because of the QC issues, they tend not to be worth much used.

·
Registered
23,771 Posts
First of all we do not give any sort of valuation here. Second, we can't really help you with ID if you don't post pictures. Third, please do a Google search on Invicta adding to your search site:forums.watchuseek.com/f2
You are going to find out plenty about the brand, including the fact that most threads about it end up being closed because of flaming. We are not anxious for this to happen again.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
I have nothing against Invicta, really. I like some of the styling of some of their watches. I own still have a couple of Invictas. I like the ones I still have. I've had to return many, many, many more than I have kept though because of quality control issues (anywhere from issues with hands not aligned properly to movements that went backwards, yes, backwards, no clue) If you aren't scared to use the customer service department, go for it. If you are, mehhhh... Can't tell you to go for it with a clear conscious.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts