WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I need some recommendation from you guys.

I recently saw the G800BD-1VDR on an online watch store, and did some research on it, finding your site in the process. The watch seemed to have good reviews mostly, so I made an order which went through successfully. After some days though the shop informed that it was in fact out of stock. I then tried another store, and the same thing happened!

So now I'm having difficulties finding another suitable watch, and would appreciate if you guys could make me some recommendation of a suitable G-Shock.

Budget: Below USD$120 to USD$150
Design: Minimal "flashy-ness"
Type: Digital (Analog-Digital is okay as well, though I prefer functionality over form) with easy to read time display
Band: Black Metal Type (bracelet type? is that what you call it?)

Thanks.

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
Me too! I was about to dig out my Behemoth albums :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
GW-M5600BC with a metal-resin combi bracelet
Hi, thanks for the suggestion but a little out of my budget plus I'm intending to use it as a day to day watch so it's a bit pricey for that :)

Oh wow, thanks! Pretty odd though, I could have sworn I checked Amazon before I popped in to post the question. Hmm..

In the meantime I also found an ebay seller pearlwatches, anyone bought from there before? I was only able to find posters who used pictures from his/her store before, but no customer stories.

I've also found another local dealer but I've been asked to wait since yesterday while they check with their supplier for stocks; does not look good so far.

ha ha when I first read the title I thought you were talking about this.:)
:-d Hahaa... Yeah, I was pondering over whether to use that term this way but I wasn't really sure what else to call it!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks all, received my first G-Shock, the G800BD-1VRD in the mail yesterday, really pleased. =)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts