WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do a lot of interval running and 1 minute lifts (lift controlled but as explosively as I can for 1 or 2 minutes) and as you can see by my watch list in my signature nothing I have really helps me out with this and I have to get my friend to always keep time. I workout and run more than he does so I need one of my own and want to go the g-shock route for this. Any recommendations will be looked into. Thank you, Kyle.

budget is ~$300 but wouldn't mind something much lower if it fits the bill.

·
Registered
37,143 Posts
How about the G-2900F-1VER?

Timer - 1/1 min. - 24 hours (with auto repeat)
For fans of precision: the countdown timers help you to remember specific or recurring events by giving off an audible signal at a preset time. They then count back automatically from the preset time. The time can be set to the nearest minute and up to 24 hours in advance. Ideal for people who need to take medicines every day or those who do interval training.

http://www.g-shock.eu/euro/lineup/g-2900f-1ver/

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
6,204 Posts
The G-7700 series have 2 timers which can be run in intervals.
So you can programm the first timer for running and the second timer for breaks...

The G-056 have 9 interval timers comparable to the 7700s two.

·
Registered
377 Posts
The DW56RTB-7 has NINE different interval timers - At least thats the way i read it. That should be more than enough

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for the recs so far...I checked the ones posted on ebay and may end up buying several as I didn't realize how relatively cheap these are.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
Thank you for the recs so far...I checked the ones posted on ebay and may end up buying several as I didn't realize how relatively cheap these are.

affordable and they are tough SOBs. ull end up wearing them most than others in ur collection. welcome to the G forum !!!! :-!

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
Dw56rt :-!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just bought a Dw56rt, an aw59cl, and a titanium g9100...all 3 for ~150 off the bay

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
good call, good call :-!

the question is, will it stop there? :-d
:) Probably will stop there for a while as I've been doing a lot of watch buying lately and need to slow down. I looked at them for a while and for the price and all they could do I figured I wouldn't regret the three I bought. These are some of the few watches I've bought that are coming from the US so hopefully they'll be here soon.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I will definitely post pics of them "in use" when they come in

1 - 15 of 15 Posts