Registered
20,990 Posts
Hamilton Khaki X-Wind?

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hamilton Khaki X-Wind?
Thank you looks good suggestion. I already own a Hamilton Khaki Officer and to would not spend another $1k over for another Hammy.

This Airman was around $1.5K, so I'm looking something under $500-700 range so not to spend huge amount for this type specific model. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Seiko SNDB11P1, SNZJ63, Orient CTD09001B, and in a weird way, Steinhart Ocean 2

·
Registered
20,990 Posts
Thank you looks good suggestion. I already own a Hamilton Khaki Officer and to would not spend another $1k over for another Hammy.

This Airman was around $1.5K, so I'm looking something under $500-700 range so not to spend huge amount for this type specific model. Any suggestions?
At that price, you might be able to find a used Victorinox 7750-based model, like the Chronopro. Unless you go quartz. As a lover of mechanical chronographs on a budget, I feel your pain.

·
Registered
31,401 Posts
Agree with the X-Wind. If you want a less common brand, check out some of the Davosa line as they have a number of GMT's with similar dial features.

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
At that price, you might be able to find a used Victorinox 7750-based model, like the Chronopro. Unless you go quartz. As a lover of mechanical chronographs on a budget, I feel your pain.
Thanks Victorinox Chronopro looks good (just not sure if its buck for the bang)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts