WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey folks! It's my first post on the forum here, although I'm a frequent reader of the forums. I just had a question that I was hoping some of you would help with. Some years back my dear old dad gave me a watch when I was younger.

The watch itself is fairly heavy, and the top propeller/radial engine part swivel back to reveal the time. All parts except the band seem to be made of metal of some sort (doesn't feel like stainless steel, though) I'm not really expecting the watch to be worth anything, of course, but the brand eludes me. I've never heard of "ZZYZX", and google searches turn up either the highway in California or metal band of the same name. "Japan Movt." is etched on the back, along with "2001 Design" or somesuch.

I remember wearing the watch a bit when I was younger, but it was *huge* on my tiny wrist and felt quite heavy, and only recently found it again in a drawer. Anyone ever heard of this brand, if it's even a brand at all?

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Just google ZZYZX wristwatches

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Interesting watch. You gotta use a GOOD search engine like ixquick. It came up with this. A number of instrument watches. And some good info on the company.

Oops, had to redo the link.

Bob

Which Watch Today...: ZZYZX Violin watch
Cool, thanks for the info. Must've been some sort of novelty brand. This is definitely one of the sillier watches I've seen in my life. :p

Cool and certainly unique watch. Do you have to prime that single row before winding?
Thanks! And it would certainly be something if that tiny radial actually ran. b-)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts