Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
7,741 Posts
Dear All,

I hope you are well.
I have just purchased an AP Royal Oak 15400 and I am now questioning its authenticity?
Posting just to be 100% sure.
Thanks for all your help!
So you bought an expensive watch that you weren’t sure is real? I’m sorry, I don’t see the logic in that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
379 Posts
Usually the fakes are done quite well. It'll be worth some money to take into service center to take a look.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
I’m always dubious about these type of threads. To me this screams “ I bought a fake/replica, can you tell?”

Quite frankly you’d have to be a fool to drop that amount of money without being certain what you are receiving.

·
Premium Member
6,850 Posts
Give us a clearer picture of the movement through the see-through caseback.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey, I purchased from what was said to be an authorised watch dealer, from what I believed, it was real coming with the authentication and box etc. Would you just advise me to take it to the store for inspection?

·
Premium Member
20,789 Posts
What made you question the authenticity? That you paid pennies on the dollar? This is what the authentic movement looks like.

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Hey, I purchased from what was said to be an authorised watch dealer, from what I believed, it was real coming with the authentication and box etc. Would you just advise me to take it to the store for inspection?
you do know how much real APs cost right? Any rational thinking person would ensure authenticity beforehand. we get these posts all the time in here from people trying to see if their fake will pass muster.

IBL

·
Premium Member
6,850 Posts
How much did you pay for it? As others have said, this is a fake.

·
Premium Member
20,789 Posts
How much did you pay for it? If you bought it thinking it was real, then you've been lied to, and should get your money back.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Hope you used PayPal or credit card...

Having said, if you only paid $100 then enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.