WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I'm new here though I've lurked for a bit.

I could really use your help, I'm trying desperately to find a bracelet for my Citizen Promaster titanium diver (NY0054)

It came with a rubber strap, which is OK, but I'd really rather replace it with a bracelet, preferably titanium, as far as I can tell though, Citizen doesn't sell one designed for this watch and I'm not sure what would fit properly. The watch has 20mm lugs.

Here are some pics of the watch, it's got a little bit of an odd shape to it...

Here are two titanium Citizen bands I found which are 20mm, but I don't know if they would fit properly and look OK or not... I'd love some feedback.

This is the one I'd prefer..

This one could work also maybe, but I'm not crazy about it..

And finally here's a pic posted by a guy who has the same watch and seems to have found a metal band which will fit and looks pretty good. Anyone know what kind of band this is and where I could get one? I suspect it's stainless steel though and I'd really rather have titanium to save the weight if possible. I'm open to spending a little more to get Ti...

Thanks for all your help in advance. I'm hoping this forum is as helpful and people say. I figured if anyone would have the answer to my questions it would be you guys!

·
Registered
586 Posts
I can't help you with the first two, but the last picture is a watchadoo bracelet commonly found on ebay.

Cheers!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can't help you with the first two, but the last picture is a watchadoo bracelet commonly found on ebay.

Cheers!
Ah... Any idea if the watchadoo is available in titanium?

I actually found a band on ...........com and went ahead and ordered it. I'm hoping it will fit OK.. we'll see..

Picked up one of these for $50

I like the design, now I've just got to wait for it to arrive to see if it fits the watch well enough.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Ah... Any idea if the watchadoo is available in titanium?

I actually found a band on ...........com and went ahead and ordered it. I'm hoping it will fit OK.. we'll see..

Picked up one of these for $50

I like the design, now I've just got to wait for it to arrive to see if it fits the watch well enough.
Keep us posted.
I'm very close to buying the NY0054 in Blue.
francobollo

·
Premium Member
5,584 Posts
I'm looking for one also, The first Citizen bracelet looks good. Anyone know which model it fits ?

has top curved end-pieces, so it might match up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts