WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Need the meranom's scuba dude caseback for my new mod project,but Meranom store has not option for under 30 USD orders.Hope will find here!

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Need the meranom's scuba dude caseback for my new mod project,but Meranom store has not option for under 30 USD orders.Hope will find here!
Buy a caseback +K3 or k2 stainless bezel and a silicon band or another combo to add up to 30 USD! Simples!!

·
Banned
2,391 Posts
The factory says that this type of Scuba dude case backs are made for us only. So where these on eBay comes from they don't know.
нет нечего сложно. они были для продажи на вашем сайте. человек купил и теперь решил продать. или .....это же ЧЧЗ.
There is nothing difficult. they were for sale on your site. People bought and now decided to sell. or ..... same CHCHZ.

·
Registered
34 Posts
The factory says that this type of Scuba dude case backs are made for us only. So where these on eBay comes from they don't know.
Dear Meranom:
This vendor states they are brand new and original, and has perfect reputation on the bay, so I bought them from him since you do not have them on stock. Please put more articles on your ebay page, sometimes the stock you have is very limited and also in your page.

I want a yellow sandwich dial amphibia and is always out of stock. I highly respect you because you carry vostok products no one seems to have, but you should also have a bigger stock or means to order the items directly from the factory so we can get our stuff.

I hope to do business with you soon, regards!

·
Registered
34 Posts
нет нечего сложно. они были для продажи на вашем сайте. человек купил и теперь решил продать. или .....это же ЧЧЗ.
There is nothing difficult. they were for sale on your site. People bought and now decided to sell. or ..... same CHCHZ.
Exactly my friend!!!!

·
Registered
608 Posts
Again:

We didn't sell a large number of casebacks to anybody. It can be casebacks from the rejected party which weren't utilized.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Again:
We didn't sell a large number of casebacks to anybody. It can be casebacks from the rejected party which weren't utilized.
How about a employee using the factory machines after hours to produce some more casebacks? But then again, you dont want to lose your job for some cheap backs.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Again:

I contacted the seller to clarify this point and to inform me about the origin of the casebacks quoting your words.

"It can be casebacks from the rejected party which weren't utilized."
can you elaborate on this? i cannot understand fully what you mean, or by rejected party you mean defective pieces? If such is the case, how come they are in commerce, who sold them to this person if you have exclusive manufacture from vostok as you say?

Again, the seller sells them as originals and I do not have any reason to doubt him as he has flawless reputation, albeit not so many transactions as you or zenitar (the vostok kings), but anyways, I am waiting for him to answer me that point.

·
Banned
2,391 Posts
Again:

Plant a factory? which is located in the Chinese province? ;-)

·
Banned
2,391 Posts
There are two to explain this to happen.
1. these covers were stolen from the factory.
2. These covers were orders placed in China where he meranom ordered
I did a theme which wanted to tell as we did steal from the factory.

есть два обьяснить это произошло.
1. эти крышки были украдены с завода.
2. эти крышки были заказына в китае где и сам заказал
я делал тему в который хотел рассказать как делали кражи с завода.

·
Registered
34 Posts
This is the seller´s response:

"Hello!

Thank You for your question !

This casebacks we got directly from Vostok Inc. with the regular casebacks (stock version).
We really don't know why this casebacks arrived together with the stock version (link: Watches Parts New Classic Caseback for VOSTOK Amphibia 200 M Original Z59 | eBay), but this is really original produced by Vostok Inc. item.

We have a low quantity of this casebacks and very soon it'll come out of our stock and maybe never more will come again.
We know, that this is limited edition item. Quality of these case backs is 100% high. We never offer any damaged items or with manufacture defects.

You're always welcome to our store!
Feel free to ask me additional questions!
Have a nice day!"

Enough clarification for me, so I bought another one, he still has 6 or 7 so hurry up guys!

·
Registered
34 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
7-8 usd on our site - two variants of casebacks in stock

Amil - крышки не делают в Китае. Мы разрабатывали дизайн и заказывали свой штамп для себя. Штампуют крышки в Чистополе.
Тут второй вариант скорее всего - кто-то наштамповал крышек себе нашим штампом и вынес с завода, далее продал партию.
Или как пишет продавец, ему случайно отправили наши крышки.

Amil - these casebacks aren't made in China. We developed design and ordered the stamp for ourselves. Casebacks are stamped and processed in Chistopol.
May be someone stamped a casebacks to himself our stamp and took out from factory, further sold them.

Here the second option most likely - the factory mixed orders and sent our casebacks to other seller.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Dear Meranom,why dont sell all your products without minimum cost of 30 USD?All buyers will pay the shipping and will buy again only for your store :)

Amil - крышки не делают в Китае. Мы разрабатывали дизайн и заказывали свой штамп для себя. Штампуют крышки в Чистополе.
Тут второй вариант скорее всего - кто-то наштамповал крышек себе нашим штампом и вынес с завода, далее продал партию.

Amil - these casebacks aren't made in China. We developed design and ordered the stamp for ourselves. Casebacks are stamped and processed in Chistopol.
May be someone stamped a casebacks to himself our stamp and took out from factory, further sold them.

Here the second option most likely - the factory mixed orders and sent our casebacks to other seller.

·
Banned
2,391 Posts

кстати. крышки штампованые? я давно хотел спросить. мне показалось что они фрезерованные.
Cover stamped? I've been wanting to ask. it seemed to me that they are milled.

·
Banned
2,391 Posts
Fr Old Stock 1990s USSR Watch POLJOT Alarm 18J Limited DONE with VOSTOK P2523 | eBay
Watches Parts All Luminous Symbols Dial 647 VOSTOK Amphibia KOMANDIRSKIE Z578 | eBay
Fr Old Stock 1990s USSR Watch POLJOT Alarm 18J Limited DONE with VOSTOK P2569 | eBay
посмотрите на восток будильник использован механизм советский. эти часы разве могут быть сделаны на заводе?
разве на заводе делают полную заливку цифер?

look at the alarm
mechanism used Soviet. Is this watch can be made at the plant?
Is the factory makes full fill Cífer?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts