WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
I'm at 40+ watches but haven't sold any yet. Don't really intend to either, since I notice that my collection is rather well-rounded and the new purchases tend to be few and far between now.

·
Registered
4,402 Posts
I sold several when i first began the hobby,but proudly have not sold any in the couple years or so..I think i figured out what i like,and not what everyone else likes.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
I'm selling one of my LEs - I can't stand the bezel. I was about to mod it, but then I thought of how some of you guys will enjoy it more than I ever would.

·
Registered
7,152 Posts
I've never sold any of my watches, and I probably never will.

If I feel that a particular watch isn't something I care much about anymore, I usually gift it to family or friends, and they're often delighted since they know I'm a watch nut (and that it probably is a good watch coming from me, but not too good that they'd be afraid of wearing it since I'm giving it away).

·
Registered
604 Posts
I have not and never plan on selling any of my watches. I make sure every watch is a "keeper" before I purchase it.

·
Registered
5,275 Posts
Well, I have never sold one, but I plan to. It is not always possible to know for sure that a watch is a keeper before you buy it and spend time with it.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Sold a few quartz to my AD several years ago, that went towards one of the automatics, other than that, I don't plan on selling any of the 13 in the stable now.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Yeah i really dont understand how or why folks flog off their watches. I never have..and i'd imagine unless i needed to buy a (cheap) kidney..i wouldnt

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Gifted but never sold. My watches are the only thing I'm sentimental about, you can take all of my material things and i wouldn't care but I will hang on to my watches because they all have meaning to me.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Never sold any. I have one that I would sell if I ever put in the time/energy to find out how to sell. Can't seem to get up the energy to learn. Seems so much easier to get up the energy to BUY. Oh well.....
Gifted two.
Best,
cc

1 - 20 of 59 Posts