1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.casio.co.jp/release/2002/pair_model.html

Hi Guy's,

All very new to me but...

yup I'm another newbie!! hope that's cool with you. I'm from the uk and have a strange and growing interest in Frogmans!! expensive huh!! but well worth it. I have purchased x2 Dawn Black -Wonderful- bing!! also golden jelly frogman too. Pockets are so light at the minute but pay day soon.|>

I work damn hard so please don't think buying Froggies are easy!!

Above is a link to 2009 Frogmans I think?!! hope everyone is good.

Really it's so strange always wanted a 'G'..rekindled with Kanye Bape...but now I THINK I've gone nuts with the Frogman!! yes certified casio-ist -can this be treated by doctors?

LOL.

Black Tiger. :-!

·
Registered
37,143 Posts
Welcome "Kuro Tora"! ;-)

Yup, Frogs ROCK mate. They get a whole lotta love here. Congrats on yours! Hey, let's see'em! :-!

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
welcome to the forum, mate !!!

unfortunately u missed the train, both of the frogs are GW-202k-2JR and GGW-202AK-7JR which means they were produced in 2002.
the link u provided also says 2002.

but good to know ure heading towards the right direction.

·
Registered
7,032 Posts
Welcome to the forum. :-! Sorry your casioitis cant be treated :roll: the only thing it really hurts is your wallet :roll: oooh and if you spend too much time on the forum your family might wonder what happend to you :-d :-d

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ahhhhh you guys!!! thanks so much for the beautiful and very warm welcome!!

Sending 'G' love to all.

At some stage (When I figure out new camera) I WILL post pics of the watches which I have..may take a few...

pssss Got a White ICERC frogman 06 on the way too...

Black (Broke booty newbie)Tiger Casio-ist trying to curb the illlness.

feels kinda like 28 days later!

Actually just realised that the Frogman has a great booty too! is there a cure!! mmm nahh.

Although if anyone has discovered treatment destroy antidote.

LOL

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh, almost forgot...

Casio Carnaby - uk -

Are planning to launch some new watches on the 25th of this month...

Will try to go and have a look to see what's on offer,

Although I think it maybe crazy colours release in the uk...|>

love it!

Black Tiger.

·
Registered
37,143 Posts
Casio Carnaby - uk -

Are planning to launch some new watches on the 25th of this month...

Will try to go and have a look to see what's on offer,

Although I think it maybe crazy colours release in the uk...|>

Make sure you get your camera situation sorted out before that event! Looking forward to the report hopefully with various pics from that and your collection! Cheers! :-!

·
Registered
385 Posts
Welcome

G's are addictive, I have the strange compulsion to buy and then end up selling them, kept the Frog however. Perhaps as you never see anybody in the UK wearing them.

Regards

Matt

·
Registered
275 Posts
Welcome BT - I hope you will enjoy this G-Shock nerds community just as much as I do. Some are regulars, some drop in every once in a while but all are very helpful in keeping the infection- and illness levels right up there where they belong.
You know that you are caught and there will be a thousand excuses to come back for more...:-d

Show us what you've got!
Jurphaas ;-)

·
Registered
2,740 Posts

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,555 Posts
... We are G-Shock Watch-U-Geeks!b-):-d:-! :rodekaart
:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d

Hi Black Tiger,

Welcome on board. Kanye West seems to be a big promoter of G-Shock lately. I'm not a big fan of his music, but I like his taste of watches. He also wears a 2006 GW-206K Froggy. The I.C.E.R.C. Frogmen often look special and very good. My favorite is the 2003 version in red jelly.

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bon!! Can feel that mental casio-ist streak rising..frogging..Baby..ok ok ya get the drift b-)

p.s. the 'c.a.s-101-new-be' syndrome has evolved so run, run to the hills!

or pretend to run and fall over and wait for the cure..

lol Black Tiger !!

10percent.jpg

1 - 20 of 21 Posts