WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

What do you think? Just like a regular one except for the words and screen being a diff color.

I don't really dig the yellow background.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah me too, gold accents aren't my type;-) I would prefer them Real Black:-d
It'll be perfect if there is a regular Mudman exactly like this one here.

Sadly, it isn't available where I live in. I really like the lightly colored words and LARGE digits.

·
Registered
765 Posts
To me, the 25th Anniversary watches are nice to look at (as pictures), but not really nice to own them as actual watches.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I like them, the display is very legible with that background. Of course the regular models also look really good already.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
I like 'em, but will probably never purchase one. I hardly ever wear my green camo Muddie as it is. ;-)

Of course, if I had a website that was devoted to nothing but a massive collection of G-Shocks, then, yeah, in that case, I'd probably have to purchase both. Just to say that I own them, if for nothing else. :)

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Where's the new froggie?

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
i like the gold and black for the gulfman. any idea when they'll be out?

·
Registered
1,835 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
My comment is that I really want to pick up a Dawn Black Mudman and Frogman...but it is yet to be seen whether I'll be able to get my hands on either/both or not!

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
yeah, what he says.

My comment is that I really want to pick up a Dawn Black Mudman and Frogman...but it is yet to be seen whether I'll be able to get my hands on either/both or not!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts