WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted to share with my fellow G-Friends;

Inspired by Sir Tom, as many here, and as happened with my MIRB Frog, just fell in love with the Rising Red Mudman; got it brand new NOS today and am happy to announce that On Monday I Will post properly On the WRUW Thread!!!!
When I was picking it up sought a beautiful NOS pink square for my girlfriend; hope she likes it!!!!

Here some advance pics:

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

·
Registered
Unabashed Casio G-Shock fanboy
8,356 Posts
Nice score! Love the Red Mudman.

I've never even seen that pink square before. Your girlfriend's going to love it. Maybe she won't mind you borrowing it for a few WRUW threads (hope you don't mind pink, lol~!).

Reactions: Pachoe

·
Registered
115 Posts
Good looking watches sir! Also very smart to buy the gf one. I have found when I buy a new G-Shock that I get a lot less stares from Mrs Spartan when I even the playing field a little by bringing home a little gift, or announcing we are going to hit Red Lobster when the weekend gets here...lol. G guys are not only tough....we are smart as well!

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
that 5600 pink is rare, might come from the lover series

Reactions: Pachoe

·
Registered
5,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Thanks a lot for your comments; really enjoy this hobby with people like you! Tom, your awesome pics are really an inspiration; I'llenjoy the Mud for sure; and my fiancee is súper happy with her Lovers Edition square; I'll be posting more pics!

Reactions: Deepsea_dweller

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
Congrats, defenetly one of the best looking Mudman that left the Casio factory :)

And not even knowing it, you will assemble whole Rising Red collection in no time :-d Only the red 6930a-4 and 5630a-4 missing |>

·
Registered
30,743 Posts
Thanks a lot for your comments; really enjoy this hobby with people like you! Tom, your awesome pics are really an inspiration; I'llenjoy the Mud for sure; and my fiancee is súper happy with her Lovers Edition square; I'll be posting more pics!

Thank uou Pachoe. Glad I could inspire you. Its bit early now but you might be ready in not so distant future for this one.

Its the bigger brother. Massive but really beautiful and would blend in perfectly into your red G collection.

·
Registered
5,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank uou Pachoe. Glad I could inspire you. Its bit early now but you might be ready in not so distant future for this one.

Its the bigger brother. Massive but really beautiful and would blend in perfectly into your red G collection.
oh yes! That Frog is crazy!!!! Someday!!!! Thanks again:)

·
Registered
767 Posts
Congratulations Pachoe. Excellent purchases and a really good idea to get the girlfriend one too with your recent purchases....lol

Will be good to have you along on Muddie Monday with this great addition to your collection.

Sent from my...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts