WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve been collecting watches for the past 11 years and have a solid collection of Omega, Rolex, JLC, Zenith, Seiko, and even a vintage Vulcain. My collecting mantra is to collect pieces that represent a milestone moment and that have horological significance.

That being said....I ran across this on eBay a few days ago. As a kid of the ‘80s, I could not resist this awesome Transformers watch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
78 Posts
Dude, that is 100% cool!

Reactions: Actium and malern

·
Registered
7 Posts
LOL

Amazing watch, I'd rock it in a heartbeat just to pull it out and transform it if anyone asked what I was wearing.

·
Registered
997 Posts
I’ve been collecting watches for the past 11 years and have a solid collection of Omega, Rolex, JLC, Zenith, Seiko, and even a vintage Vulcain. My collecting mantra is to collect pieces that represent a milestone moment and that have horological significance.

That being said....I ran across this on eBay a few days ago. As a kid of the ‘80s, I could not resist this awesome Transformers watch!

Nice! This post just sent me down the eBay rabbit hole...

·
Registered
5,837 Posts
I used to think GShocks take their styling cues from Transformers but now I've seen the real thing.
Better get ready for a Decepticon attack OP.

Reactions: malern

·
Registered
155 Posts
This is the most horological significant watch to be posted on WUS in a long time! 😁
My son has a Timex Time Machine. his first watch. he's pressing the buttons and beeping and having a blast. sometimes we forget it's about having fun with the watch and not about the specs, size, brand....

Reactions: malern and ffritz

·
Registered
131 Posts

That's super cool! Nice to see someone not taking themselves too seriously.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts