WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
Very nice!!

Simply because there aren't enough threads to justify every brand. Scroll through the high end forum and see how many relate to AP specifically. It's not enough for them to need their own specific forum.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bought this to hold me over while I patiently wait for a blue dial 26331 to come in

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well I don't plan to keep both. According to the boutique, I could be waiting 6 months.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
First post? You sure you don't want to ask if it's real?

/s

It's a beaut and a RG AP chrono as a place holder. That's a new one. Congrats though!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If this one had a bracelet, it would be a keeper for me. This watch with a bracelet is in the 40-50k range. Love the way the 26331st blue dial looks.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Man, I apparently need to win the lottery already lol.
Never heard of a $25k watch refered to as something just to hold you over.
Looks fantastic though, congrats!!
I'm probably being oversensitive, but the sentiment here annoys me...like it's only luck that makes someone wealthy, and it couldn't possibly be hard work and talent.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Nice acquisition OP, the watch sits great on the wrist.

I'm probably being oversensitive, but the sentiment here annoys me...like it's only luck that makes someone wealthy, and it couldn't possibly be hard work and talent.
Talent is arguably a form of luck :D

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
I think you will find on this particular forum, everyone is just pleased to see really nice watches and are more than happy if someone shares them with us.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I had been wanted the stainless for a while. I sold my royal oak offshore to fund part of the ROC purchase. I know it could be six months and i got an opportunity to buy this current piece at a price where i won’t lose money (probably profit 1-2k).

·
Registered
275 Posts
Wow, really nice contrast of dial/case/strap. Enjoy it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 19 of 19 Posts