WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The "Jason Bourne". After buying the 500m AR, I have been bitten by the TAG bug. Always wanted this piece and happened to find an original in excellent condition.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Nice watch.

This was mine before I sold it.....

Attachments

·
Registered
244 Posts

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
what model is that
As stated above it is the CT1111.BA0550.

They still make it but it has changed. The one I bought is the original watch worn in the trilogy. It will be black dial with the colored logo and the numerals at the 3 and 9 position. The newer model is the one someone posted above with the blue face.

·
Registered
114 Posts
nice watch

·
Registered
11,474 Posts
of all the bracelets the link has to be the most comfortable by a sight, allmost straplike in comfort and contour. nice pickup

·
Registered
148 Posts
Nice piece underpar. Have never been a link fan but that has a look of strengh about it. Mind you I was never an Aquaracer fan either until the lastest 500M. It's the sense of the unknown about watch collecting I like. There is always another watch around the corner which you have never seen before.

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nice piece underpar. Have never been a link fan but that has a look of strengh about it. Mind you I was never an Aquaracer fan either until the lastest 500M. It's the sense of the unknown about watch collecting I like. There is always another watch around the corner which you have never seen before.
I have not bought a TAG in years but I stumbled onto the 500m at my AD and walked out with it and since then I have been reconsidering all TAGs and have since bought the Bourne and have my eye on a carrera day/date. Funny how that works.

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
of all the bracelets the link has to be the most comfortable by a sight, allmost straplike in comfort and contour. nice pickup
I have never considered a link until this and I have to tell you that, even if I don't keep this piece, I would buy another in the future. The bracelet is very comfortable.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts