WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have read my old thread, you may know that I have got the 6900H-9 (Yellow skull) and 6900H-4 (Red skull) and I have been searching the 6900H-1 (Black skull), the rarest model among the three skulls. Now...Mission Completion!!!

It is not brand new but the condition is good. The only different between this and the red skull is: the button colour and this one is made in Japan.

Skull b-)

Spider?

I also looked for the spare bezel/band from Yahoo but found one was only sold in a pair. No choice.:-d

The second one is the panda 6900 (DW-6900FSLRG-8CR). I know some WUS members have bought it but mine was only received some days ago. This model was issued 500 pieces worldwide. As a Chinese, preserving panda is our duty. So I need to keep one in brand new condition. :-d:-d:-d

I like panda:-!

Made in Japan.:-!:-!:-!

!!!!!

What is it talking about? :think:

The last one in this batch is the snake killer 6900 (DW-6900FL-6MJR issued in 2001). Like the snake killer frog, it changes colour in different angles. I have got some already but I still bought it because it was a used one that I can wear it without guilty feeling.:-d:-d:-d

Magic b-)

What's that?:think:

You know me, there must be some group photos.:-d

From now on, I can only look at your stunning new G's as I have no money to buy G's anymore.:-(

Cheers,

Wah

·
Registered
37,143 Posts
WooHoo Wah Wah!!! Congratulations on those rare and beautiful birds mate!! Gotta say mate, that Snake Killer is just that, KILLER!!:-!

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks kiwidj and ultramanpat for loving them.:)

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Just the most beautiful and rare 'G's as per usual Wah.

If you sold your collection I am sure you could afford to get your Nissan Skyline GTR and more!

There is something about the 6900s that is appealing.

I am writing this wearing the 20th Anniversery 6900!

Mitch

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks. To be responsible to my family, I should stop buying watches (for a while:-d).

Mitch, I also wear my 20th anniversary 6900 when I am typing now.;-)

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice ones Wah! :-! They look to be in great condition. The DW-6900H-1 is definitely not one you see too often. I'd have to pick the DW-6900FL-6MJR as my favorite of the bunch though.
In these 2 months, I have only seen the 6900H-1 two to three times. But this one was in good condition and good price.

Personally, I like the snake killer the most in these three 6900.:)

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
...wats ur next mission impossible?
You mean Mission Impossible III mansrow? It is not too difficult to find but it is not my cup of tea.:-d:-d:-d

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
You mean Mission Impossible III mansrow? It is not too difficult to find but it is not my cup of tea.:-d:-d:-d

how bout a bowl of noodles? i luv noodles :-!
wat else are u looking for to add to ur collection. u basically have every LE.
planning to get the Eric HAze edition?

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
WAH WAH WAH!!!!!! You are the man!!!!!!!!! Awesome trio bud!:-!:-!:-!:-!:-!:-!:-!:-!:-!

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
how bout a bowl of noodles? i luv noodles :-!
wat else are u looking for to add to ur collection. u basically have every LE.
planning to get the Eric HAze edition?
Yes, I like noodle very much.:-!

What will be my next target? No at the moment as I really need to take a rest. If there is a new frog with atomic function, please give me a call.;-)

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks chromehead and Geode.:thanks

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Wah, your latest batch buy is simply mouth watering!!!:p:p:p:p:p:p

I love all three because each has its distinct appeal and presence..|>

The Snake killer 6900 looks mystifying and the panda 6900 somehow has an aura of happiness and peace for me, while the black skull looks really, really, stealthy and absolutely a classic G.|>|>

Awesome catch Wah.:-!:-!:-! Enjoy 'em and wear them well!:);-)

·
Registered
782 Posts
Thanks. To be responsible to my family, I should stop buying watches (for a while:-d).

Mitch, I also wear my 20th anniversary 6900 when I am typing now.;-)
Right... you will stop buying for a record 20 seconds... hahahahahah ;-)

Thanks for sharing the photos. Love all three of them !!!! :-!

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
i love the panda and the snake killer, the box of the panda watch is awesome, aside from the World Cup 6900/5600 tin, ive only ever got cardboard boxes with my G's..

1 - 20 of 35 Posts