WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Moderator at Large
52,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A3C0D0C8-838D-4DAF-BD9B-0C021F8EB7B0.jpeg

Stowa sent out another newsletter announcing their new Prodiver Black Green Ceramic, a Prodiver with a black dial, green hands and a ceramic bezel with green scaling. These first special serie is limited to 20 pieces only, so hurry up. A re-release at a later date cannot be ruled out !

For the first time, the strap got the STOWA logo imprinted - also in contrasting colours.

0F84D8E5-2CD1-4816-8468-0FFF8B7DA190.jpeg

A green strap is also available.

The Stowa Prodiver Black Green Ceramic retails for €1490.

AD7FCCE6-6797-444E-98B0-26295035DB22.jpeg

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Lovely watch! I continue to be confused, however, at Stowa's decision years ago to abandon the much-loved curvy S on the dial of most watches, replacing it with STOWA + logo. Most argue, and I would agree, that the "new logo" looks best on their sports watches, yet the curvy S persists on this model for some reason. I'm not sure why Stowa has decided to use two different versions of its logo for years now on different watches. Did I miss the explanation on an old thread somewhere?

·
Premium Member
7,068 Posts
I am debating a purchase of this one. I absolutely love it (and Prodivers in general, as some of you know). But I’ve recently purchased a few affordables and also have a Pepsi 126710 coming in a few months from now. If I knew for sure that more would be produced I would just wait. It doesn’t break the bank, but it’s been awhile since I’ve been this active buying, so a bit conflicted.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts