WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all -

My new Anonimo arrived yesterday ... bronze Polluce with black dial. #2 in the series so a real find. I chose this over a Panerai Black Seal. Will post pics if someone can pm details on how. The strap is a bit long for me though ... any suggestions?

Many thanks to the Anonimo team for their help locating this one.

Alex

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
Hello all -

My new Anonimo arrived yesterday ... bronze Polluce with black dial. #2 in the series so a real find. I chose this over a Panerai Black Seal. Will post pics if someone can pm details on how. The strap is a bit long for me though ... any suggestions?

Many thanks to the Anonimo team for their help locating this one.

Alex

What a great find. WoW! You must be quite psyched.

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
Wow, nice purchase! :-! I'm looking forward to some pictures when you get the watch. Check this out:

Also, check out the SS buckle I torched and it turned a nice bronze color to match the case better than the SS Anonimo buckle:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is awesome Rob ... I wonder who has #1 .

Wow, nice purchase! :-! I'm looking forward to some pictures when you get the watch. Check this out:

Also, check out the SS buckle I torched and it turned a nice bronze color to match the case better than the SS Anonimo buckle:

·
Banned
164 Posts
This is very interesting, after looking at this photograph i double checked the back of mine as it triggered a thought. Quite clearly on the back of mine it says XP06/15 ! (Greg - please note - it is not a fake, i can assure you). I am going to call Anonimo UK in the morning and try to determine the significance. I have a few ideas but it is pure speculation on my part so i will find out for sure first. Interesting though.

graham.

·
Banned
164 Posts
This is the back of my Bronze Polluce, notice the serial number:

Very interesting indeed!

graham.

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
Yours is either a pre-production watch or maybe you got a "special" demo watch or something. It is cool though. :-!

·
Registered
640 Posts
This is very interesting, after looking at this photograph i double checked the back of mine as it triggered a thought. Quite clearly on the back of mine it says XP06/15 ! (Greg - please note - it is not a fake, i can assure you). I am going to call Anonimo UK in the morning and try to determine the significance. I have a few ideas but it is pure speculation on my part so i will find out for sure first. Interesting though.

graham.
I just purchased my Poluce yesterday (Bronze, Black Dial). The dealer also had an Orange Dial wth the XP serial. He told me that the factory made a short prototype run of each of the Poluce models. There are very slight differences (the Heium valve, for example).

So far, I love the watch (18 hours).

Ron Rosenberg

1 - 12 of 12 Posts