WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased my first Swiss automatic today, an Oris Aquis Date, black version. Bought at an AD in the Toronto area but not in stock so I have to wait about 4 agonizing weeks! My collection so far consists of three Citizen Signature models which I truly love. Have felt a need to have a Swiss automatic though and felt the Aquis Date will be a pretty versatile piece to have in the rotation.

The more I read about this brand the more I like! I can see this being a great conversation piece explaining Oris as one of the last small independent Swiss watch makers.

As soon as this beauty arrives I'll get some pictures up. Going to be a long wait though!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I finally picked up my new Oris Aquis Date 43mm yesterday! She is all sized up and on my wrist! Pictures will follow!

My initial thoughts; outstanding! This piece is incredibly comfortable on the wrist. The build quality is exceptional, clasp and release are perfect! Love the exhibition case back and the signature red rotor. I could not be more impressed or pleased, great purchase!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts