WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
38,936 Posts
MX-

I have this same watch. It grows on you with time. I agree that the fit and finish for this price can be subjective, but it more than makes up for it's small deficiencies, IMHO, by being very versatile, accurate, and easy to wear with dress or sport clothing on a moments notice.

Make the best decision for you, but I think if you keep it for a while and wear it regularly, you will come to like it more and more. At least I did....

Good luck.

·
Registered
35,707 Posts
If it doesn’t impress you all shiny out of the box then 🤔

It ain’t for you watch bro……it’s a lot of ££££ so send it back and have a re think.

Reactions: pdaigle

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
MX-

I have this same watch. It grows on you with time. I agree that the fit and finish for this price can be subjective, but it more than makes up for it's small deficiencies, IMHO, by being very versatile, accurate, and easy to wear with dress or sport clothing on a moments notice.

Make the best decision for you, but I think if you keep it for a while and wear it regularly, you will come to like it more and more. At least I did....

Good luck.
It seems a lot of folks misconstrued a lot of my impressions. I wasn't unimpressed with the quality or the look of the watch. I really liked the watch. It looked great on my wrist. A large part of me really wanted to keep it.

Except I struggled mightily to operate the crown. I can deal with a push-pull crown that's a bit tough to pop out, but not a screw-down that I can't easily screw down. Struggling with threads is a recipe for wrecked threads. If it was just that I had trouble pulling the crown to position 1 and 2, but could screw/unscrew it without difficulty, I'd have kept it. I had the "well how often do you really use the crown?" argument with myself to try to convince myself to keep it. In the end, it was too much of a concern for me.

It's been returned. Search continues... Maybe I don't find anything better and I re-buy it and deal with the crown.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts