WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there have been lots of these posted about, but thought I'd put this up as I'm really happy with it...

Recently found here on the forum (thanks again PsychoMantis21). I kept seeing these on "WRUW" threads, and the innate clarity, simplicity and functionality of this modern classic wore me down ;-) It's just a cool, ultra-utilitarian watch, period. I'm not a G-maniac, but since I have three now (two in the last month) I thought I'd throw in a shot of the trio. Thanks enablers!

Cheers,
HBL

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Congratulations, in my opinion its one of the best all-rounder G-Shocks b-)

·
Registered
235 Posts
Heeheehee, welcome to the dark square side! Nice score on a classic piece. That 6900 and Gulfy are greats also! Cobgrats and nice pics.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Nice!

The GW-M5600 is going to be my next G! I'm a sucker for solar/atomic and I'm loving the 5600 form factor more and more each day1

Congratulations!

BTW...if it makes you feel any better, you're in good shape compared to me. I've now have six G's since I bought my first one during the first week of October...basically, that's six in one month!

·
Registered
9,694 Posts
Congrats !

·
Registered
8,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I do feel better! (Not that I felt that badly though ; )

Thanks all for your comments.

Cheers,
HBL

Nice!

The GW-M5600 is going to be my next G! I'm a sucker for solar/atomic and I'm loving the 5600 form factor more and more each day1

Congratulations!

BTW...if it makes you feel any better, you're in good shape compared to me. I've now have six G's since I bought my first one during the first week of October...basically, that's six in one month!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts