WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had received a Nitrox II and decided it wasn't for me so I returned it. Thank you Zixen for a fair return policy. I had missed the Helson pre-order but was very intrigued by the Sharkmaster and I wanted a lumed bezel diver in my collection. I'm not a mesh guy and I had this bracelet laying around that I can't even remember where I bought it, it was expensive though. So as soon as this came I threw it on and I think it's perfect! I'm a chronic flipper and I need to hold onto a watch for a least a week before I know if it's a keeper, very few are for meo| I like this but you may see it in the sales forum in a week or so!

·
Banned
4,512 Posts
The Sharkmaster is one of the very few watches to come along that every time I see a picture of one it makes me feel like buying all over again. I like mesh but the 5 links are almost as good looking and comfortable, looks good on your watch.
I had received a Nitrox II and decided it wasn't for me so I returned it. Thank you Zixen for a fair return policy. I had missed the Helson pre-order but was very intrigued by the Sharkmaster and I wanted a lumed bezel diver in my collection. I'm not a mesh guy and I had this bracelet laying around that I can't even remember where I bought it, it was expensive though. So as soon as this came I threw it on and I think it's perfect! I'm a chronic flipper and I need to hold onto a watch for a least a week before I know if it's a keeper, very few are for meo| I like this but you may see it in the sales forum in a week or so!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts