WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, there's an Instant First Week 20$ Discount for our new arrival SN0069. If any interest, please do not hesitate to make the payment, and also welcome to get more details with our store staff. 🥰

SN0069

[Watch Details]

Model: SN0069
Movement: Epsom YN55A [Automatic Mechanical Movement]
Logo Customization Service: No

Case: Material - 316L Stainless Steel
Diameter - 40mm
Lug To Lug - 46mm
Thickness - 12mm
Band Width - 20mm

Sapphire Crystal Glass: With AR Coating
Bezel: Mellow Curved Shape
Dial: Enamel Ivory Color, Applied Hexagon San Martin Brand Logo And 3D Time Scale Markers
Hands Set: GS Crafts 3 Hands, With Luminous Coating
Luminous Effect: BGW-9 Blue Light, On Hands And Markers

Screw-Down Crown: With 3D Hexagon San Martin Logo
Solid Screw-Down Case Back: Polished Process, No Logo
5-Link Solid Jubliee Bracelet: 316L Stainless Steel, Width 20 x 16mm, Length 18cm (7.1in)
Leather Strap: Swift Cowhide, Width 20 x 17.5mm, Length 19.4cm (=12+7.4) (7.64in)

Bracelet Clasp: Solid 316L Stainless Steel Folding Clasp With Safety, With 4-Hole Adjustment Holes & 3D Hexagon San Martin Logo
Leather Strap Buckle: Solid 316L Stainless Steel Pin Buckle, With 3D San Martin Logo

Water Resistant: 10Bar=100Meters
Weight: About 86g / 138g
Warranty: 2 Years

San Martin Official Store
San Martin Official Store - Amazing prodcuts with exclusive discounts on AliExpress

SanMartin Store
Sanmartin Store - Amazing prodcuts with exclusive discounts on AliExpress

San Martin Watch Accessories Store

Real Life Photos Display
Wear's wrist size: About 15cm (5.9in)
Watch Hand Arm Leg Muscle
Watch Hand Sleeve Finger Gesture
Watch Hand Arm Cloud Analog watch
Outerwear Arm Azure Neck Sleeve

Wear's wrist size: About 17.5cm (6.9in)
Watch Analog watch Arm Gesture Clock
Watch Hand Analog watch Clock Watch accessory
Watch Hand Analog watch Arm Clock

·
Registered
2 Posts
Original ? Come on San Martin .. You are stretching this word to new levels. This is a Seiko Case with Datejust details, even the dial and hands. I find myself to always be disappointed with your latest releases. Why couldn't you at least come up with some new dial colors and structures ??? A new set of hands maybe for a change ???
I got my first San Martin back in 2018 through Taobao, and then had a few starting from 2019 when you joined Aliexpress, but really in the last 2 years, I just can't get excited for any SM release ...

Sincerely, a long time San Martin fan and customer.

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
Original ? Come on San Martin .. You are stretching this word to new levels. This is a Seiko Case with Datejust details, even the dial and hands. I find myself to always be disappointed with your latest releases. Why couldn't you at least come up with some new dial colors and structures ??? A new set of hands maybe for a change ???
I got my first San Martin back in 2018 through Taobao, and then had a few starting from 2019 when you joined Aliexpress, but really in the last 2 years, I just can't get excited for any SM release ...

Sincerely, a long time San Martin fan and customer.
I've seen plenty of western brand 'originals' which are more 'homage' than this.
A polished Seiko willard case, a coin fluted bezel, dial & hands are OP/DJ, and crown looks unknown. Never seen anything like it. It's an original design imo.

One of the main critiques of SM as a microbrand is usually that they don't offer original designs. So I give them credit for trying. Unfortunately there haven't been any SM originals that wowed me. This one certainly doesn't do it for me either.

Do think they'e put out some great watches the past 2 years though. Recently been nailing the Explorer & Black Bay homages, and cool vintage Speedmasters etc. Even some pretty Grand Seiko homage stuff

·
Registered
366 Posts
Thank you very much for sharing, San Martin. We always enjoy seeing your new watches and appreciate you taking the time to participate here on WUS.

There is no such thing as a 100% original design so I tend to be more forgiving about such things. Especially when a company like San Martin is involved. I think that this is about as original as it gets with San Martin, and that’s okay. San Martin makes some really lovely pieces and at excellent prices that more people can get on board with. Every watch in my watch box references something from the past.

The real discussion here is that bezel…. ;)

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
I like the overall look, but just too much polished case/bracelet. The leather strap looks much better. Brushed case top and outer links and clasp would look better IMO. I'm guessing the 'ivory' dial color stands out compared w/ the photos posted.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts