WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You may recall a few weeks back I posted about my search for the right strap for a watch I really enjoy - Breitling Transocean Chrono.

https://www.watchuseek.com/f2/after-few-tries-i-finally-got-right-i-think-2356306.html

Well, due to the great feedback and suggestions by my fellow watch nuts, I could not get the thought of one last strap out of my head. My only hesitation was due to the excessively high price of the Breitling Blue croc. I thought I can even add a nice watch (Hamilton, Magrette, Benarus, etc.) for the price of a piece of leather. Since I had the itch, I had to scratch it. It turned out perfect! The different tones of the strap picks up the changing hues of the dial. The scaling, quality feel and perfect fit makes this Breitling strap worth every penny. I don't think this Breitling Transocean Chrono will make it back to the mesh bracelet or the other straps any time soon. Hope you like it as much as I do!

·
Premium Member
38,890 Posts
The blues do work perfectly together.

Enjoy

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
A big improvement over the options you showed in the other post. Where did you get it? Could look good on my blue Speedy...

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
It looks great, the scale pattern is one of the better ones I’ve seen. I can’t help but wonder what a black crock w/blue stitch would look like.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A big improvement over the options you showed in the other post. Where did you get it? Could look good on my blue Speedy...
Thanks, It's a Breitling OEM croc strap available at boutiques and ADs. I've seen different shades of blue so make sure it's the match you want.

·
Registered
28,501 Posts
That's a great looking strap - watch combo! Well done!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts