WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
37,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One for me and the other two for a couple of mates. Check'em out, fellas. Man, these things are GREEN! :-d

But very very cool... b-) :-!

More to come.... wrist shots too, of course...

:-!

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
very fun pictures kiwidj. thanks. and... lucky friends!

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
Mate, one thing's for sure, I'm not using Katsu for G-shocks anymore...since you seem to have become a "distributor" - LOL!

Great!!! :-!

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
I have to say, these look SO much better in real-life shots than in the catalog pictures. That's a great photo of the green/black lineup too, kiwi :-!

I think we need to come up with a nickname for this one. Nuclear Frogman? Men in Neon Green?

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
By the way, what is the meaning of "love the sea and earth"?

Any idea what this line represents?
Wouldn't it be the bogus global warming eco-friendly propaganda that is bleed the western industrial world dry? Just my thought, I figure I'm going to goof off the phrase from my band when I get it. The entire hug-fest on the case back is one reason I'm not buying the whole watch. All this nonsense is getting a bit much lately.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
This is the Frogman I have been waiting for since I did my green dye project. Will be ordering the band/bezel ASAP. I think it'll look better with a standard silver background (Brazilian maybe as it has the frog in the EL) if not it seem the base is about the same as the GG minus the "special" case on the 200F.

1 - 20 of 126 Posts