WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
17,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you get your WIS purchases in check? Here are the step…(Warning your results may vary!)

1. Become WIS (Check)

2. Add wife (Check)

3. Make wife pregnant! (Check) No pictures people!

4. Watch wife give birth to the perfect child in the world! (Check)

5. Have most amazing wife in the world give you this to commemorate us meeting, our marriage and most importantly the birth of our 1st child (Prototype Anonimo Polluce Bronze Limited Edition P#05/29).

Lucille Jane Obenski (8 pounds 5 ounces, 20 ½ inches in length.) Laura and Lucille are doing great…

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Warren, Laura and Lucille

All my best wishes to the wonderful family. Enjoy every moment!

Todd

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Congrats!!!

Parenthood is a wonderful thing.

The good folks of this forum have been organizing a special surprise for you commemorate this day. Unfortunately, you'll have to wait a bit longer. . . Good things come to those who wait!

To those who contributed, I've been pushing hard to get this done for 2 months but haven't heard anything from the source. No replies, nada. Sorry. I assure you all I have been very dilligent with this and well. . . it is out of my control right now. Hopefully, it will be worth the wait.

Kev.

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Congratulations Obie family.

At the same time it makes watches seem so unimportant and silly, yet at the same time a great way to remember a wonderful day. Best of health and God bless the three of you. (and the dogs of course)

·
Registered
184 Posts
Warren --

Congratulations on a beautiful child! Believe it or not, it only gets better (well, once Lucille starts sleeping through the night!). Enjoy it all.

Best wishes to all the Obies.
John

PS Your first picture makes me think I need more watches . . .

·
Registered
4,038 Posts
Congratulations! I wish you all the happiness in the world.

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Congrats to you both! Baby girls are sooooo cool and wives who embrace the watch fascination are few and far between.

I know everyone gives baby advice. My advice is not to listen to any of it.... My wife and I are new parents and have a beautiful 6 month old daughter. Nothing about her or the birth turned out to be the way people said it was going to be.

Enjoy every moment and take lots of pics!

Best wishes to the new family :-!

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Congrats!!!

Parenthood is a wonderful thing.

The good folks of this forum have been organizing a special surprise for you commemorate this day. Unfortunately, you'll have to wait a bit longer. . . Good things come to those who wait!

To those who contributed, I've been pushing hard to get this done for 2 months but haven't heard anything from the source. No replies, nada. Sorry. I assure you all I have been very dilligent with this and well. . . it is out of my control right now. Hopefully, it will be worth the wait.

Kev.
To be clear, I just learned my emails related to Warren's gift were being quarrantined as SPAM. It is tough to do things covertly. No fault of the 'other' involved at all. Shipping Monday. :)

Kev.

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
Congratulations on the birth of your daughter, Warren and Mrs. Obie! She is absolutely beautiful!

Regards,
Adam

·
Registered
265 Posts
Warren . . .

Congratulations to you and the Mrs. Glad to learn everyone is doing well. May the three of you enjoy long lives filled with love, peace and good health. Oh yea, and an extra watch (Anonimo, Kobold & others) from time to time. :-!

Regards From Colorado,

Tony

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Congrats again from me.

You want to do an over/under on the length and weight of my first child (ETA 9 days)? ;-)

Laura--hope you are well, and fantastic work. I can't believe what an amazing job becoming a mom is.

Best,
Daniel

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Congratulations and BEst Wishes to your Family!! :-!

Al

·
Registered
77 Posts
Congrat's to you both!!!!!! and what a beautiful baby girl! My wife and I are still holding at 38wks. Do enjoy as our children our truly a blessing from God. My best to you all!!

Kindest Regards,
Chris

·
Registered
230 Posts
Blessings & best wishes to the growing Obie family! Lucille is definitely a cutie, and an that Anonimo is one great way to commemorate her birth. Did Martin Pulli have anything to do with it?

·
Registered
17,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I have a friend out in California that helped me out bigtime, but I know Martin would have had we asked, but my wife had this in the works for quite some time...

·
Registered
321 Posts
Mazel Tov Warren and Laura. Lucille is just plain awesome !!! She defintely outshines any watch out there even a Kobold. Enjoy these first days -- they are magical. And, to echo those above, baby girls are just plain awesome. As you know, I have two.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts