WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new Orient ER21002B (part of the 'Stylish and Smart' range) has arrived. Gotta say - this model has a lovely weight, a solid feel and is handsome on the wrist. The blue skeleton window on the reverse is a nice touch. Initial verdict - Orient will sell a stack of these watches.
Apologies for the iPhone pic.
As a side note, it was purchased through Watches88.com - can confirm they're a reliable and fast seller. :-!

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very nice. I wasn't aware of that model, and I can't find it here Automatic Watches | Orient Watch USA
Hi! I discovered the model through Yeoman's blog here >> New Orient models I saw at Big Time - 6 Aug 2011 « Yeoman's Weblog

Checked it out on Orient's global site here >> STYLISH AND SMART | DUO / ER21002B | ORIENT WATCH

Then went shopping through Watches88 here >> watches88. ORIENT Automatic Stylish & Smart Collection ER21002B

Three days later it landed on my desk... classic case of impulse shopping! Hope that helps ;-)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Surprised to don't see any more info about this watch. I'm really interrested by it but I'm more into leather band.
Do you think this kind of watch could go well with a brown leather band? If someone has more info or pics about this watch, I'll take it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.