WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new Orient ER21002B (part of the 'Stylish and Smart' range) has arrived. Gotta say - this model has a lovely weight, a solid feel and is handsome on the wrist. The blue skeleton window on the reverse is a nice touch. Initial verdict - Orient will sell a stack of these watches.
Apologies for the iPhone pic.
As a side note, it was purchased through Watches88.com - can confirm they're a reliable and fast seller. :-!

Attachments

· Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very nice. I wasn't aware of that model, and I can't find it here Automatic Watches | Orient Watch USA
Hi! I discovered the model through Yeoman's blog here >> New Orient models I saw at Big Time - 6 Aug 2011 « Yeoman's Weblog

Checked it out on Orient's global site here >> STYLISH AND SMART | DUO / ER21002B | ORIENT WATCH

Then went shopping through Watches88 here >> watches88. ORIENT Automatic Stylish & Smart Collection ER21002B

Three days later it landed on my desk... classic case of impulse shopping! Hope that helps ;-)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.