WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to share my newcomer i miraculously found in a flea market, tested on the wrist and I was immediately impressed by the perceived quality and a nice bad design.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,743 Posts
I have two. Great watches ��

·
Banned
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks to all.

·
Registered
12,760 Posts
That's an awesome find! I love the Monster and have one myself. The design is unique (you certainly won't mistake it for another "me, too" Sub clone) and they are the typical bullet-proof Seiko build for not a lot of money.

I'm not certain, but I think the version 1 (like yours) is getting hard to find. Nice catch!

·
Registered
654 Posts
That's an awesome find! I love the Monster and have one myself. The design is unique (you certainly won't mistake it for another "me, too" Sub clone) and they are the typical bullet-proof Seiko build for not a lot of money.

I'm not certain, but I think the version 1 (like yours) is getting hard to find. Nice catch!
Have been hard to find. And notoriously overpriced now..it's sad, really. The biggest draw to the watch is the price to quality ratio, and now that's gone. These routinely go for $250+ nowadays.

·
Registered
15,215 Posts
Nice catch!
I myself think Gen 1 is still the best looking.

I hear they now have Gen 3?
I saw a few -- Nice n all, with the 4R movement, but they just don't look all that attractive.
And then, there is the cyclops. What the actual F.

I would wonder what the fuss was all about if this was the only version I saw.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Have been hard to find. And notoriously overpriced now..it's sad, really. The biggest draw to the watch is the price to quality ratio, and now that's gone. These routinely go for $250+ nowadays.
$250 for this watch is not overpriced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
581 Posts
$250 for this watch is not overpriced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly lol. The watch was underpriced when it came out. I'd happily pay $300 for a monster.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12,760 Posts
Nice catch!
I myself think Gen 1 is still the best looking.

I hear they now have Gen 3?
I saw a few -- Nice n all, with the 4R movement, but they just don't look all that attractive.
And then, there is the cyclops. What the actual F.

I would wonder what the fuss was all about if this was the only version I saw.
I thought they had a new Monster that was 6R15? I could be wrong, there's always a first time.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts