WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,923 Posts
If only Tag didnt have such a bad rep I would consider adding it to my collection
But the bad rep is usually about being overpriced, not about anything actually wrong with the watches. So if you like one, and the price, why not buy it? Who really cares what other people think anyway?

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
If only Tag didnt have such a bad rep I would consider adding it to my collection
That is what is holding you back? The opinion of others rather than getting what you like?

Congrats OP. That is one of the best watches they have made in the last 25 years since it was released. I have the time only WS2112. Bought it new when I didn't really know anything about watches but thought it looked cool.

Also, are those your pics? They're awesome.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Never understood the hate for Tag - if you love a watch should just get it. No need to justify anything to anyone.

Much easier to jump on the bandwagon I suppose!

Lovely watch OP!

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Outstanding pictures--very nice looking watch--like "issey", have never understood the naysayers on Tag Heuer--have always appreciated their watches.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Oh wow, that's beautiful. I would trade in my monza for one of those, if only it was a little bigger. 36mm is way too small for me.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Reactions: uvalaw2005

·
Registered
11,792 Posts
That's gorgeous! And I love the civilized size. I haven't seen this one before. I'll have to go check it out.

Edit - okay I didn't realize this was the 1996 reissue. Still a beautiful watch. I need to track one down some day.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
7,279 Posts
These are great watches. The movement is a handwind Lemania 1873, same as used in a Speedmaster Professional.

This was the first of the heritage models, released in 1996.

I love mine!

Rick “a true homage to the original” Denney

1 - 20 of 46 Posts