WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was gonna wait for my new camera to come in on Monday but just could not wait to share with you guys. I recently purchased my first Tudor :thumbsup: When I first got into Rolex I thought Tudor was something I would never have interest in. But after seeing the snowflake sub and doing a little research on Tudor models I realized they are just as fun to collect as Rolex, especially vintage models as the build quality is identical to Rolex, minus the movement of course. Special thanks to the seller and DP for his advice :cheers:

Well here she is 68' 7016 snowflake, this watch was owned by a navy serviceman hence the engraving on the caseback. Enjoy

I borrowed some pics from the seller:

Time to find the right NATO :thumbsup:

Bund strap?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Very cool! Congrats on your vin Tudor. Very original, and I love the domed crystal. By the way are you sure that's patina? It looks more like mustard!Lol!

·
Premium Member
1,499 Posts
hands are in remarkable shape! patina is creamy orange! WANT

·
4,401 Posts
Gorgeous watch. Love the patina very much.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have always liked the Tudor Submariners but whenever I see them advertised they always seem to have an acrylic crystal. Is this crystal plastic? As someone who seems to be extremely hard on crystals and bezels this, has always put me off Tudors sadly. This looks like a gorgeous example though, thanks for sharing it.

·
Banned
1,219 Posts
I'm not a fan of the Sub style divers watch but that is wonderfull, its so vintage it should have the dog from the HMV on the dial, what an amazing find. I bet it cost a pretty penny also.

You see THATS WHAT ROLEX IS ALL ABOUT ! :p

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
Thanks for sharing, awesome timepiece very nice I like a lot the orange Patina Lume.

ENjoy it and wear it in the best of health !

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone for compliments! This one is a keeper I am really enjoying it, Cheers.

·
4,401 Posts
You should look for a 79190

The sapphire version of the Tudor Sub.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
I think that we must henceforth refer to this watch as the "Butternut Squash Tudor"
I'm sure you all agree!
hahaha its seriously has that color to it. One of a kind, I love it!

new camera today...

Got some sun today :cheers:

Super dome!

One of my boys says hello :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts