WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Postman just delivered it to me about 20 minutes ago. It's a Bill Yao modded 7020. This is my first Yao watch, now I see why everyone likes his creations so much. This will probably be my new daily wear watch. Just about the perfect size for me.
Regards Sonny

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Buddy:-!.................I've wanted one of these for quite a while, and with me selling a few of my collection it opened up some space for some new ones. Hopefully if the weather ever gets nicer I'll get some better action shots.
Regards Sonny

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Marc:-!

Regards Sonny

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
very nice... love the metal chapter ring... :-!

Philippe
Thanks Phil, Yeah, the chapter ring is kind of neat, I like the looks of it........but the real treat is at night with the Lume. The reflection off the ring gives the appearance of double dot illumination.......makes kind of an eerry effect.
Regards Sonny

·
Registered
61 Posts
Very nice. The dial blends nicely with the bezel. Chapter ring really makes your watch look clean. Good choice with the black day / date wheel. CONGRATULATIONS!

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Neil:-!
Regards Sonny

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
I really like that black day/date wheel. I've never liked the white one on the 007/009, especially the blue and red days for Saturday and Sunday. Great looking watch!

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank You:-!
Regards Sonny

1 - 11 of 11 Posts