1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Traser, Aquadive, & Dive Watch Forum Moderator
6,386 Posts
Very nice sir. Enjoy it!!!

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Nice choice. So good, in fact, that I plan to have a Zenton on my arm tomorrow.

·
Banned
1,443 Posts
I made the same mistake, letting go my Zenton ... regretted it ever since. Hopefully a nice new V45 will make up for it :)

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
Michael, congrats on the Zenton M45, great color combination. I have been extremely happy with my V45 for over a year now.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Is that the same case as the helson shark diver? I am really diggin the second hand!

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think Zenton uses a common catalog case but I'm guessing it's finished to his (Michael's) specs, someone please correct me if I'm wrong.
I went with the C3 lume, I like the bgw9 color but I prefer the strength of the C3, atleast initial strength anyways.. Sorry for the pitiful lume shot, the bezel lume is a tad stronger than the dial but it's all very good.
Love that combo axelf71, I actually built that one a few times on the website, looks great!!

·
Registered
9,336 Posts
looks Really Nice. :-!
and it's a Keeper All Right.;-). Congratulations. wear it Well.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Mine came Monday and, as I promised, it was on my wrist all day. This is the one I chose, keeping in mind that the biggest drawback in picking the hands is the lack of options for the second hand when one prefers metallic hour and minute hands. It's either all red or something like this. I just wanted a red tip.

555 101 Zenton.jpg
555 107 Zenton.jpg
555 105 Zenton.jpg

G

·
Very nice jstroh :-! That combo looks a litle more dressier than toolish to me, but works really well. Love to see all these Zentons lately. Cheers.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey Dave, gimme my watch back, lol... That blue/blue was a looker for sure...

jstroh- love that one too but you are right about the seconds hand options, sometimes red doesn't suit certain color combos

·
Sinn Moderator
9,805 Posts
Michael, your new Zenton M45 is a great looking watch! Enjoy!

You Zenton owners, including you Michael, are taking some fine photos! Thanks for sharing. Cheers, Bill P.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Is there a bad looking M45? If there is I haven't seen one, they all look great!!! Keep the pics coming guys...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts