WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just got home and the UPS man (otherwise known as Santa :-d) has left me a new TSAR. I put it on the zulu that came with it and snapped a quick wrist shot.

I am very impressed. It looks to be very solid and well made. It is not very big, compared to many of today's divers, but I really like the way it looks and it is extemely comfortable.

I have already spent some time in a dark closet looking at the TUBES.....I LOVE TUBES!!!

This will be right up there with the tuna for quartz watch activities!

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Great pick up Al. I also like the "Government" model.

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Guys....This is my first SAR of any type. I can see why they are so well liked by other forum members.
Al

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
Congrats, Al! It looks great on the zulu! :-!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Enjoy, I love mine.
Did you get the bracelet for it?
It looks damn good on one.

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Congrats Al. I too was lucky enough to have my TSAR arrive today and I too am very impressed. I'm trying mine out with a variety of zulus and natos to find just the right combo. This is a great "little brother" to the JSAR I picked up last week!

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Congrats Al. I too was lucky enough to have my TSAR arrive today and I too am very impressed. I'm trying mine out with a variety of zulus and natos to find just the right combo. This is a great "little brother" to the JSAR I picked up last week!

Cool! Post some pics of your different combos.

I ordered a couple of other zulus (tan and black with grey stripe) but ordered them in 22mm thinking I could make them work, but they are just too wide. I think I will order new ones in 20mm and find another watch to put the 22's on.:-d
Al

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
A BIG CONGRATS Al!! :-!
Thanks Brian....it is your fault. :-d

tsars rock. nice buy.
I am not going to have a week like yours last week :p, but any week with a new watch is a good one!

well done, Al! That new government dial is nice.
DW
Thanks David....I like the Government dial too! I came with a cool bag as well in olive drab....to store watches, knives or just about anything. I think it will make a good pistol bag as well.

Al

·
Registered
4,038 Posts
Very nice Al! I regret selling my GSAR...

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Sorry to completely hijack your thread Al, but here are a few Q&Ds. Enjoy!

Wrist shot #1

Wrist shot #2

And a comparison shot of the TSAR with its really, really BIG brother, the JSAR

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No Problem....Those BOTH look great! :-!
Al

Sorry to completely hijack your thread Al, but here are a few Q&Ds. Enjoy!

Wrist shot #1

Wrist shot #2

And a comparison shot of the TSAR with its really, really BIG brother, the JSAR

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Enjoy, I love mine.
Did you get the bracelet for it?
It looks damn good on one.
DAve,

I did not get the bracelet (yet). I know it is one of the best ones out there, but I really plan to wear it on the zulu most of the time.
Al

·
Registered
918 Posts
I'm very tempted to pick up a tsar even though I already have a sar. Personally I think they look the best on 2 ring zulu's. Mine is always on the black with grey stripe zulu. I tried it with the bond strap but the watch head is too heavy for the thinner material bond strap and it moves around more unless you have it pretty tight which in turn makes it look strange on my wrist. As you've already heard again and again the bracelet is good and I wear it on it sometimes but the zulu just gives it that "look" that I like.

Congrats on the new watch.:-!

·
Registered
749 Posts
It is a day for SAR's. I picked up mine from the post office today, wore it home from the post office, put it back in the box for my wife to wrap up. I miss it already. What a great watch. Congrats on yours:-!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts