WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK....so it is not really new, but I did just receive my Stowa Prodiver back from it's visit to Germany.

I had the face, hands, and bezel switched and it really looks like a totally new watch! :-d The new combo of the Rhodium face, black hands and bezel looks even better than I expected.

I should also note that Jorg at Stowa was perfect to work with. I could not ask for a better customer service experience.

Here is a pic of the new look:

and the way it was before:

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
Very nice job. My taste would have stuck with the orange hands to have a bit of color but the dial and bezel work very well.

paul

·
Registered
203 Posts
Nice! I love hearing about good customer service experiences. So, did they send you back the original dial, hands, and bezel? I also probably would have kept the original hands just to add a dash of color - but it looks good nonetheless. :-!

Ryan

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Very nice job. My taste would have stuck with the orange hands to have a bit of color but the dial and bezel work very well.

paul
Thanks Paul and Ryan....I still have the orange hands and they may make their way back on at some point. I also have the original face and bezel, which were sent back.
Al

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
Very cool look Al!
Good eye!

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Tragic!
Al

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Stephen!
Take Care
Al

·
Registered
11,829 Posts
Very nice! Plus, you can change the bezel easily yourself, right? (Or is that just the regular Sea Time? :-s). That'd be a great way to get a different look now and then (sort of like changing straps, but different!).

·
Banned
1,600 Posts
Cool mod Al... love that bezel too... nicely done. :-!

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Brian Steve and T-Bone!

Very nice! Plus, you can change the bezel easily yourself, right? (Or is that just the regular Sea Time? :-s). That'd be a great way to get a different look now and then (sort of like changing straps, but different!).
I know you can change the bezel and it seems prety easy.....from the instruction I saw on the Stowa Forum. If I get brave enough to try it I will let you know!
Al

·
Registered
4,048 Posts
Well that's my favorite dial and hands combo as I have it on my own Prodiver. Not crazy about the bezel though...I tried the plain black on mine but I prefer the countdown one.

·
Registered
17,513 Posts
very low key, everything matches to the case and bracelet. I like it very much. I think putting the orange hands on it would ruin the cool effect it has now.

·
Registered
Too many Speedys!
1,885 Posts
Much cooler now, IMO. I really like the new dial and hands!:-!

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
Looks nice, great choices for the color combos. :-! Wear it well and thanks for sharing the pictures. b-)

BTW, I knew I won your contest when you first asked about the changes, I said dial, hands and bezel; 100% correct. ;-)

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks Guys!!!
It is a keeper, for sure!
Al

·
Registered
436 Posts
Fantastic looking watch, I still have a soft spot for the seatime.

Minimalism is the way to go, and this combo looks excellent.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
OK....so it is not really new, but I did just receive my Stowa Prodiver back from it's visit to Germany.

I had the face, hands, and bezel switched and it really looks like a totally new watch! :-d The new combo of the Rhodium face, black hands and bezel looks even better than I expected.

I should also note that Jorg at Stowa was perfect to work with. I could not ask for a better customer service experience.

Here is a pic of the new look:

and the way it was before:
Al,
I really think this is nicest prodiver i have seen, somewhat stealth, and I agree the orange hand would be out of place, maybe a subtle red tip on the second hand if one felt a little color were needed(I personally DO NOT). It almost has a seatime look great job by Stowa and better job at visualizing the look, CONGRATS
eds

1 - 19 of 19 Posts