WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all, when it rains it pours! I just got two Germans in this morning, completing my trifecta. Now the hard part is, which one do I choose in the morning :-d

BTW, many have compared the Lawless to Kobold, well the Dievas is the same case as Kobold, so by the transitive property, I can tell you that the Dievas & Lawless are apples to oranges. The Lawless feels like it ought to be in the Kobold price range +$3,500, whereas the Kobold should be that of Dievas ($800). The Lawless is a big watch that doesn't wear chunky- wears perfect on my 7.25" wrist. It's gorgeous to look at & photograph!

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Congrats !!! Looks fantastic on your wrist ... I cannot help but think of my Kobold AD when I look at it .. the only one downfall of this one IMO.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Strap is custom, some dude outta Thailand, if I can find his contact info., I'll get it to you.

Reactions: Danny T

·
Registered
85 Posts
I like that dive watch in the first picture! Not a fan of the chunky dress watch or the Stowa but that Dievas is a winner! Congrats.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Great pick up. Really liking that bezel. Can't go wrong with their options they offer.
Would be cool if you could swap out the bezels. Wear it in good health!

·
Registered
280 Posts
Hey Eddie! There she is! Very nice Tourby Lawless!
You've got a good taste! Is that a Gunny Strap on it?

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Nice one...Congrats!! As you probably know, Kobold and Dievas used the same case, only that Kobold's SMG-1 was about 5x as much as the Vortex.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts