WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Gorgeous pair of dress watches! The B&M has a classic look with nice blued hands that I think would go with more than just the earthtones; the DS-1 has an almost Tag Heuer Carrera dressy look to it.

·
11,438 Posts
Great Combo!! I like them both. The B&M is a bit dressier, and I love the hands on it...cool watches...:p.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys! Yes the B&M is dressier, but you'd be surprised at how good the Certina looks on it's own.

I am thinking of an addition, though (surprised?). B&M makes a black faced version of what Hakgwai is showing above, but maybe I should branch out.

Suggestions?

·
Registered
456 Posts
Very nice! That B&M is a perfect dress watch.

Not outrageously priced, around $1500, right?

How do you like the case size? 39mm without crown, correct? I'd love to see some more pics of these, including some wrist shots.

The B&M could definitely go with black, also. Just throw a black 'gator on there and you're good to go.

What is the movement? Do you know beat-rate? I'll bet watching that second-hand sweep around there is a beautiful thing.

Congrats!

·
Registered
53 Posts
the second had does sweep but no where as smooth as my friends Grand Seiko
it "ticking" looks very similar to my vintage King Seiko which is a 28k beat
I'll also like to know what movement this is as well

the price of my B&M was just under $2k which was 2 yrs ago
not sure how much TDF's B&M cost

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
congrats on the new B&M. I also have one but it's the 8731 thats 42mm. They're beautiful watches and will complement any dress shirt and suit that you have on.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts